THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF
INTERNATIONAL ENTREPRENEUR SUMMIT
– International Entrepreneur Summit (IES)
– Participants must be enrolled in a company, start-up, or be a recent businessman under the age of 46.
– All participants may be registered individually, or as a participant with a special discount for participation.
B. Registration Deadlines
– Registration to become participant will only be conducted through
– All registrations are accepted on a first come, first served basis. Once maximum capacity is reached, participants will be able to register to be placed on a waitlist.
– There are two types of
– There will be two different phases of registration, which are early registration, and normal registration. Each phase will have different prices for non-accommodation and full-accommodation.
– All fees are non-refundable.
The provision will be informed in the letter of commitment that will be provided by the committee
2. IES is not responsible for any participant visa into
D. Privacy and Intellectual Property
– IES reserves the right to utilize all data submitted by individuals to IES and to collect data in the form of photographs or videos during the events without limitations.
– All registrants agree that no data, results, and materials for use in IES will be disseminated by means of publications, reports, conferences, or any other form without the express written consent from IES of which these products, data, results, and materials are its exclusive property.
– IES reserves the right to update and change information without further notice.
E. Code of Conduct
– Registrants hereby certify by completing the registration process that all information submitted is truthful and accurate. The registrant understands that falsification of any information provided will disqualify him or her from participation in IES and future IES activities, and falsification of information or impersonation will result in legal actions.
– Participants agree that all materials produced for this conference will be original work. Plagiarism will not be tolerated at IES, and should the IES committees discover instances of plagiarism, the individual will be disqualified from the event without refund.
– Participants are expected and obliged to obey the laws of Hong Kong while participating in IES. Participants are personally responsible for all charges and damage to facilities of the event’s venues.
– Participants understand full assumption of risk and acknowledge that IES, and its members, officers, elected representatives and employees, including the IES volunteer, do not assume any responsibility for the conduct and activities of the participant.
– Participants agree to accept and abide by the Code of Conduct published in the Handbook and decided by the IES committees.